Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Frames Galore





I have finally updated my dining room frame wall. Alot of the frames are still empty, but I do have pictures, I just need to go get them developed so I can put them in the frames. Then I still have two spots on the wall that I haven't finished.

One is a plate that I am going to hang. So I will need to get one of these plate hangers.

Then I have one spot that I'm thinking I want an old antique key to hang - so I will be on the look out for one of those.


Overall I love how it came out and can't wait to get the other pieces to finish up my room! Here is a step by step with pictures on how I did it! Enjoy

Step 1:

This is the BEFORE picture

Step 2:

I started measuring the frames out of cardstock and hanging them where I thought they should go on the wall. I made sure I left a even space between each frame

Step 3:

Here is what it looked liked once I finished hanging all the frame sizes on the wall.

Step 4:

Here is the AFTER picture! The orange rectangle is where I want to hang the antique key and the yellow curved square is where that plate that is sitting on the hutch in the picture with the black "4" on it will go. The pictures currently hanging are of our wedding photos and then the empty frames will be of our family pictures that we had taken of us by Amanda at ( http://tibbedensonphotography.blogspot.com/2011/06/bryan-family-spring-tx-family.html ). Then I have a cross that my mother inlaw gave me from the San Antonio market hanging and the letter "B" for Bryan that use to be gold and I painted.

Mood Board:

And here is the mood board again for the room. We still need to make our Bench for the table, make the mirror, and buy the chandelier from IKEA. Can't wait!!!

No comments: