Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Things I'm eyeballing lately

Of course when I do not have any money, I start to see lots of things I wish I owned or could buy.  So I'm trying to find ways to save so I can purchase since I do not have a birthday or Christmas coming up.

Saucony Jazz Original Running Shoe


I workout often and coach everyday so I need a good pair of shoes that can hold up and support.  I've heard good reviews on these shoes, so I'm thinking I want to try them out and the colors are fun to boot too!

Fossil Hunter Shopper Bag
I have been searching for a blue/turq. style bag that can hold my iPad, wallet, planner, etc.  I think I have finally found the bag - now I just need to see it in person to make sure its what I really want.



Lululemon Gift Card
If you have never been into this store you need to go.  Super cute workout clothes with fun colors and for all body types.  I've personally never have bought anything from here, but I go in often and love looking at their stuff.  Plus my friend Sarah always has cute workout gear on and guess what its usually from Lululemon.  It can be pricey, but I think sometimes you get what you pay for and with workout clothes you need them to last.



Essie Ballet Slippers Nail Polish

I love Essie nail polish.  I also love OPI, but I've found that Essie last longer on my nails.  I really want this nail color - Ballet Slippers.


Adobe PhotoShop Lightroom

I got a new camera for Christmas and really would like this program to edit my photos in. 


Seda France Japanese Quince Candle

I love candles!  What girl doesn't!?  I do sell Scentsy, but there a few candle smells that I have always loved and keep them around in my house.  This is one of them! 


Enjoy your week! 

No comments: