Friday, June 20, 2008

Summer is Here

Summer is in full swing for Nick and I.  Nick is still working but does not have summer school till July, which I know he is super excited because he needs a break.  I finally got my cast off two days before I headed off to Florida with my mom and sister to visit my grandma and Jack.  

Florida was not totally the sunny Florida I missed while there.  It rained almost everyday, but it was off and on.  We had a really nice time visiting grandma and Jack.  We went to the beach two days, visited the Sea Turtle Farm, shopped, visited with my Aunt and Uncle, and had lots of good food. (oh and lots of icecream!)   

When I got back into town, I started physical therapy on my arm for the next three weeks.  Began my house cleaning for the summer and relaxing.  Nick and I finally bought baby furniture and got the baby room set up.  All it needs is some color and decorations, which will come as we know if we are having a boy or girl.

For the next couple of weeks we do not have anything planned but our 14th week appointment and getting ready for July 4th weekend.  We will be heading off to San Antonio and Schlitterbahn to meet up with my parents and my sister, Abby and her fiance Chris.  

More to come later!!

No comments: