Saturday, February 21, 2009

myStationary business is now on Etsy



I've been working hard for the past year in getting my new business up and going. So far it has been real successful
(www.my-stationary.com), but I thought I would bring it to another level and make a store front on etsy. If you have never been to Etsy - it is a awesome site with lots of neat things to buy.

So I've been spending the last two days setting up my storefront and today we had a power outage at the house and my computer crashed with all my files that I would use to put on etsy. So currently I will not get to add more items until I get my computer fixed. But for now it is there and it has the beginnings of hopefully something successful.

Check it out
http://mystationary.etsy.com

tell your friends and family!

thanks

No comments: