Sunday, February 15, 2009

The days are going too fast




So I've been on maternity leave since Christmas and loving every minute of it. I don't want to go back to work in March at all! During the first month of being a new mommy, it was extremely hard adjusting to my new lifestyle and I was realizing new things each day. I can't be selfish anymore, my time is now Connor's time. It was a real shocker for me. Now that we have all been getting on a routine more, it has been great. Connor and I play most of the day, take naps, go on walks, visit friends and family. He sure has changed since he was a newborn and I can't believe he is almost 2 months old. He will be getting his shots finally and we will then begin exploring the world outside! We will definitely be hitting up the gym on a regular basis so I can get back into shape. I've also been looking at triathlons to complete this summer. Connor is finally sleeping most of the nights all the way through - which is super nice. And that beautiful smile of his is popping up all the time - when he smiles I can't take my eyes off of him. In my spare time while Connor takes the few naps he does, I've been doing major spring cleaning to our house and concentrating on my stationary business. I've been designing a bunch of new cards, photo cards, baby name letters, etc. (my-stationary.com) Its been a lot of fun and being a mom is the best thing in the world!

No comments: