Thursday, August 30, 2012

Weight Loss Check-IN

Hey guys!  I know I've been MIA for awhile, but this is one of my busiest times of the year with coaching swimming and school starting up.  Oh ya and now getting three beautiful babies ready in the morning plus myself and all out the door by 6AM - thats a task let me tell ya. 

I thought when I went back to work that eating would be easier, because I don't have much to tempt me at work, but what I have found is packing all the food I might need is tricky.  The first day I packed too much and yesterday I did not pack enough.  So I am really going to have to plan!!  This weekend I am going to spend a little time planning out dinner meals and a grocery list and get all those goods with the crazy Labor Day shoppers.  Then hopefully next week will go much smoother.

Now on to weight loss:

I am still continuing to loose weight.  I was stuck at 155-156 for awhile, but now I'm down to 153!  Yay!!! 

I've been doing pretty good on eating, not so much on working out.  I'm pooped from getting up at 4:30am, carpooling kids to their location, be at work all day, swim practice, back to picking up kids and then headed home by 5:30pm.  Then I'm like what to do for dinner!? And before I realize it its 10pm and I'm not even in bed yet - OUCH!  I've got to change that and the only way to do so is to be a better planner of the little stuff. (ie dinner planned) so I can exercise and spend more time with my family!  I know the hubby and I need some R&R.

I did exercise once this week after school at the pool which really inflamed my allergies and now I have a sinue infection =(

On a happier note - hopefully in the next two weeks I can break 150!!!  Woot Woot

No comments: