Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Exciting things to look forward to





1.  Fall is just around the corner and I have been busy decorating and filling my Scentsy candles with smelly goodness.  Check out the latest ------ Fall Mantle

2.  I will be posting progress pictures by next Monday of my weight loss.  I have lost a total of 20lbs since having Codi and a total of 40lbs since being pregnant with Codi.  My initial weight before I had Codi was 170lbs (never lost my pregnancy weight from Caden).  I was 190lbs when I delivered Codi.  Had Codi and went back to 170lbs and now I'm at 150lbs.  It has been exactly 2-1/2 mths since I started my weight loss challenge.  I will let you know I have gone down from a size 10 to an 8 and now 8s are starting to fill a little big.  Size 6 here we come!!!  Check back Monday for pictures.

3.  I'm contemplating starting a 12 week weight loss challenge with a bunch of people.  The Kelsey Byers Challenge - she has been my inspiration since I started my journey.  If your interested - check it out and sign up - totally free!  Begins October 1st - registration end by then too. 

4.  My lifegroup is having a pinterest party this Saturday night.  Here is what I have been working on to share with everyone.  I'm also excited to taste some yummy food!



Have a great week guys - see you back Monday!!!

No comments: