Thursday, January 13, 2011

Crib Day!!

I've been waiting patiently for BabiesRUs to put out their 20% on one item or a coupon on furniture so I can order my crib for the nursery. So far no such luck. Well today is my lucky day. I was reading a friend's blog and she posted about how Walmart sells Baby Mod cribs who are made by the same company that does DaVinci brand furniture and has fabulous ratings. And the catch, the price is A-MAZING. So I'm looking through the cribs and guess what they sell one - The Olivia Crib - that is identical to the one I want from BabiesRUs (a little difference in the wood color) - and $100 dollars cheaper. And actually the wood color from Walmart matches the dresser in the room much better. So I am totally psyched and ordering the crib tonight. It should be here with our new furniture hopefully next week. Maybe I will have Caden's room done before March - that would excellent!


Here is the crib from BabiesRUs: ($379.99)

Here is the crib from Walmart: ($299.00) - oh with the mattress too!





No comments: